- First virtual salon on Wednesday, June 3 at 11:00 am ET: “The Future of Health Care: Innovation, Change and Urgency,” featuring Dr. Ralph Snyderman, Chancellor Emeritus at Duke University, moderated by Scientific American publisher, Jeremy Abbate
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Demy-Colton, a leader in connecting life science and digital health executives, announced today the launch of the Demy-Colton Virtual Salon Series, to bring cutting-edge insights from key opinion leaders in the life sciences and digital health industry. The featured virtual salon series tracks include: BioFuture, Meet the Disruptors, NYC Biotech Spotlight, COVID-19 Updates, and Biotech CEO Summit series.
The first virtual salon on Wednesday, June 3rd at 11:00 am ET, will feature Dr. Ralph Snyderman, Chancellor Emeritus at Duke University, in a fireside chat moderated by Scientific American publisher, Jeremy Abbate. The discussion topic is “The Future of Health Care: Innovation, Change and Urgency.” Register here.
Join industry leaders and distinguished guests for 45-minute, interactive webinars hosted by Demy-Colton every month, as we explore the most important topics in healthcare.
“We’re thrilled to launch our new Demy-Colton Virtual Salon Series, which will act as an extension of our new BioFuture conference and events practice, providing focused fireside chats and panel discussions featuring the most influential, forward-looking, decision-makers in our industry,” said Sara Demy, CEO & Founder of Demy-Colton. “We will be discussing a wide range of topics, from oncology, the evolving model of biopharma, digital therapeutics, how AI and machine learning will disrupt drug development, direct-to-consumer therapeutics, and other key issues that will inform your investment choices, strategic planning, and decision-making.”
The webinar sessions are complimentary and open to anyone in the industry and will provide an opportunity to engage directly with leaders in life sciences and digital health, as well as Demy-Colton.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Jake Becraft, CEO & Founder, Strand Therapeutics
- Jeff Bockman, EVP, Oncology Practice, Cello Health BioConsulting
- Paolo Cassano, Co-Founder of Niraxx Light Therapeutics and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Mylea Charvat, CEO & Founder, Savonix
- Jeanne Cunicelli, Executive Vice President, UPMC Enterprises
- Steve Dickman, CEO, CBT Advisors
- Phyllis Barkman Ferrell, Global Head, External Engagement, Alzheimer’s disease and Neurodegeneration, Lilly BioMedicines, Eli Lilly & Company
- Adam Gazzaley, Founder & Executive Director, Neuroscape
- Emi Gonzalez, Principal, Social Starts & Joyance Partners
- William Ho, CEO & Founder, Incysus Therapeutics
- Chihiro Hosoya, Investment Director, Rx+ Business Accelerator, Astellas Venture Management
- Christina Jenkins, Lead Investor, Portfolia Active Aging and Longevity Fund
- Brian K. Kennedy, Director, Centre for Healthy Ageing; Professor Depts. of Biochemistry and Physiology, National University of Singapore
- Tim Opler, Partner, Torreya
- Art Pappas, Founder, Pappas Ventures
- Owen Phillips, CEO & Co-Founder, BrainKey
- Dennis Purcell, Founder & Senior Advisor, Aisling Capital
- MaryAnne Rizk, SVP, Digital R&D Strategy, Research & Development Solutions, IQVIA
- Mike Rice, Principal, Cello Health BioConsulting
- Beth Rogozinski, CEO, Signal2Health
- Joshua Sackman, President & Co-Founder, appliedVR
- Robert J. Schneider, Albert Sabin Professor of Molecular Pathogenesis, NYU School of Medicine
- Ajit Singh, Partner, Artiman Ventures
- Brent Vaughan, Former CEO & Co-Founder, Cognoa
- Bing Wang, CEO & Co-Founder, Refuge Biotech
The Demy-Colton Virtual Salon Series features online discussions with innovative life science leaders and the most disruptive digital health tech innovators and investors of tomorrow.
Register today at: www.demy-colton.com/events-down-science
For more information about Demy-Colton’s Virtual Salon Series or for sponsorship opportunities, contact Lila Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2008, Demy-Colton has been at the forefront of building networks between leaders from innovative biotech companies and industry stakeholders to examine and address biotech opportunities and challenges and deliver on the promise of transformational science.
Demy-Colton achieves this with unique meeting platforms that facilitate networking and biotech community development on an international scale. Its investor conferences and CEO Summits build networking communities that transcend geographical boundaries and establish ongoing, high-value relationships among the industry’s top decision makers, investors, and thought leaders.
Demy-Colton sets a unique stage investment, learning, and growth thrive. Its events spur introductions and thoughtful conversations. In turn, inspiration, ideas, and opportunities for investment flow.
Business Development and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Lila Taylor, CBO