Customers recognize Druva for industry-leading reliability, ease-of-use, and rapid deployment capabilities
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Druva, Inc., the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced it has been recognized as a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Backup and Recovery Solutions with an average product rating of 4.6/5.0 as of February 28, 2020.
Druva offers a completely SaaS-based platform – these reviews make it clear to us that businesses are experiencing first-hand the reliability, rapid deployment and ease-of-use of the industry’s most comprehensive cloud backup platform.
“In today’s incredibly competitive business landscape, exceptional customer experience and results-oriented solutions set the leaders apart from the rest of the pack,” said Matt Lindeman, Chief Customer Officer, Druva. “Our customers are leaping ahead, leveraging our cloud-based data protection and management solution to address their expanding data footprints, rising storage costs, and compliance challenges. Being recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in our industry demonstrates our commitment to our customers and their continued success.”
Additionally, in the November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Disaster Recovery as a Service, which compared seven of the top DRaaS services, Druva received the highest overall rating (4.9/5), the highest score for willingness to recommend (94 percent compared to the average of 88 percent), and a 4.8/5 rating from customers for service and support, among other categories.
To qualify for the Customers’ Choice distinction, vendors must have a product that is aligned to the market, have their overall rating (out of 5 stars) equal or higher than the mean rating for that market based on reviews submitted in the last 12 months, and have equal or higher than median Product Adoption Review Coverage (PARC) in the same market. A maximum of seven vendors are named a Customers’ Choice in each market and in markets where more than seven vendors meet the eligibility criteria, the seven vendors with the highest PARC within the submission period will be named. Gartner defines the data center backup and recovery software market as being focused on providing backup capabilities for the upper-end midmarket and large-enterprise environments.
Read more directly from our customers on Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Implementation was flawless and their team hit the brief perfectly. Account manager was with me through every step and the technical assistance received was excellent. The product itself does exactly what it says on the tin. The features allow anything from simple granular level backups instantly to our file servers to full VM backups seamlessly. I simply have no complaints over it at all. Would recommend Druva Phoenix as a stand-alone backup system (with cloud-based DR if you can afford it). Also made a great saving through their use of AWS and the associated credits getting excellent value for money.” Read the full review here.
- “They were incredibly helpful during my trial period and we had our entire infrastructure setup on Phoenix before we converted to a customer. We had multiple calls to organize the setup, walk through technical aspects of configuring the different types of servers, and even set up inSync in the process. The portal is very easy to manage, and I didn’t need to setup any appliances on site.” Read the full review here.
- “The Phoenix software keeps our critical servers backed up to the cloud automatically on a daily basis, giving me major peace of mind. We previously had a variety of manual backup tasks for multiple types of content with different retention requirements, now all of that is configured and handled automatically. On the rare occasion anything goes wrong, we are immediately notified and customer support is extremely responsive and helpful. When something crashes or you notice an important file or directory has gone missing, the retrieval process is quick and painless. The first time you recover something that was mysteriously deleted the day before, it feels like a miracle.” Read the full review here.
- Read more about Druva’s recognition as the highest overall rating in Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Disaster Recovery as a Service
- See why Druva customers love us, and learn how we can help your business prepare for the cloud era
- Learn more about Druva’s innovative approach to data protection and management
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.
Senior Manager, Public Relations