- Cyberattacks are executives’ No. 1 business concern, pushing cybersecurity to the top of companies’ 2020 priorities
- Treble clients span a spectrum of cybersecurity specialties and protect some of the world’s biggest companies in the Global 2000
- Treble has been a strategic partner for 15 successful exits since 2014; agency value proposition includes increasing investor awareness, lead generation, strategic partnerships and solidifying market leadership
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#Austin—RSA CONFERENCE—Treble, an agency operating at the speed of business to meet the PR needs of technology startups and venture capital firms, today announced the formation of a cybersecurity practice group to promote mission-driven, innovative companies in the cybersecurity industry.
Treble collaborates across the spectrum of venture-backed companies from seed-stage funding to pre-IPO enterprises to deliver impactful media relations results and strategic guidance.
Cyberattacks have emerged as the top business concern of most executives, far ahead of economic uncertainty, brand damage and regulation, according to a 2019 report by Microsoft and insurance consultancy Marsh. The same report points out a striking dissonance between the high concern about cyberattacks and the overall approach to managing them.
Today’s business environment puts cybersecurity firms on the front lines of the battle against attackers looking to steal private customer and corporate data. Treble’s cybersecurity clients cover a broad spectrum of data protection:
- Praetorian: Praetorian is a cybersecurity company whose mission is to make the world safer and more secure. Through expertise and engineering, Praetorian helps today’s leading organizations solve complex cybersecurity problems across their critical enterprise assets and product portfolios. Praetorian is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- Anitian: Anitian makes security and compliance easy. Leveraging the power and scale of the cloud, the Anitian Compliance Automation platform automatically builds, configures and monitors cloud environments to accelerate compliance with security frameworks such as PCI, FedRAMP, ISO and more. Anitian is based in Portland, Oregon.
- Tala Security: Tala secures and enables the modern web. By automating the deployment and dynamic adjustment of browser-native, standards-based security controls, Tala provides high-level security with zero impact on performance. Based in Fremont, California, Tala is a finalist for the RSA Conference 2020 Innovation Sandbox Contest.
- FileCloud: FileCloud was built from its inception with security standards for the modern enterprise. FileCloud is FIPS 140-2 validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), a requirement for many U.S. federal implementations. Based in Austin, Texas, FileCloud received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Distinction for the second consecutive time in 2019.
“Our team has seen the evolution of cybersecurity over the course of the past 15 years,” said Ethan Parker, founder and CEO of Treble. “Cybersecurity has emerged as a boardroom-level issue across the enterprise. Treble has the depth of experience and expertise to align and win as strategic partners for companies with market-leading cybersecurity technology.”
Treble has been a strategic partner to propel 15 startups to exit since 2014. Successful exits across the Treble client portfolio include TrendKite (acquired by Cision), Favor (acquired by H-E-B), StackEngine (acquired by Oracle), Boxer (acquired by VMware) and Joyride (acquired by Google).
“Treble has been a tremendous partner in elevating our brand and the problem we are solving,” said Aanand Krishnan, founder and CEO at Tala Security. “The team is at the forefront of breaking news and has established relationships with journalists that enable us to be featured prominently in stories we would otherwise not have known about. The end result is a powerful combination of press coverage that accelerates our growth trajectory.”
Headquartered in Austin, Treble has partnered with venture capital firms and venture-backed technology companies across the United States. Treble has senior-level talent based in San Francisco and Denver, and has a proprietary, scalable pricing model to adapt specifically to the needs of the growth stage of a company, from seed-stage funding to publicly traded enterprises.
“I’ve had the opportunity to collaborate with Ethan over the course of two decades,” said John Vecchi, chief marketing officer at Anitian. “At Anitian, we look forward to a strategic partnership that puts our C-level executives on the national stage and furthers our credibility as a global leader in cybersecurity and compliance.”
Treble is the PR agency working at the speed of business. An immersive partner for VC firms to propel exits across the spectrum of portfolio investments, we optimally align early and collectively scale with startups to drive brand differentiation, strategic partnerships and lead generation. With 15 exits and expertise in B2B and B2C tech spanning multiple verticals including enterprise, education, finance, industrials, healthcare, marketing, agriculture, legal, cybersecurity, DevOps and more, combined with our INK content bureau, Treble locks in results that accelerate exits. Visit us at treblepr.com or on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.