Applications in the aviation industry to remain major contributors to the lavatory service vehicles market, owing to proliferation in passenger traffic.
DUBLIN, IR / ACCESSWIRE / February 19, 2020 / The global lavatory service vehicles market is set to surpass a value of US$ 119 Mn by the end of 2028, according to the projections of a new market intelligence study by Fact.MR. Businesses in lavatory service vehicles market are increasingly focusing on the integration of advanced technologies and materials to gain traction among consumers.
“Growing adoption of zero-emission GSE (Ground Support Equipment), including lavatory service vehicles is foreseen to redefine growth prospects of electric lavatory service vehicles”, says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of 250+ pages report on the lavatory service vehicles market-
Lavatory Service Vehicles Market: Key Findings
- Lavatory service vehicles with holding capacities of 50 – 100 gallons are gaining traction, with projected incremental opportunity of US$ 16 Mn in the forecast period.
- Lavatory service trucks will remain preferred product category.
- Cumulatively, electric and non-electric lavatory service vehicles account for 89 % of the global market.
- North America is set to exhibit higher CAGR, on back of new commercial and defense infrastructure projects.
Lavatory Service Vehicles Market: Key Driving Factors
- Rising adoption of zero-emission GSE will remain key growth influencer for electric lavatory service vehicles.
- Rapid advances in technology and the growth of commercial aviation industry are increasing the scope of lavatory service vehicle applications.
- Airports seek to increase investments in large capacity lavatory service vehicles for greater cost-effectiveness
- Tech automation innovations to minimize accidents during operations, thus supporting global adoption rates.
Explore 142 figures, 117 tables in the study. Request ToC of the report at–
Lavatory Service Vehicles: Key Market Restraints
- The need for trained professionals to operate lavatory service vehicles increases operational costs and restricts market growth.
- Strict regulations regarding emission control will remain key challenge for lavatory service vehicle manufacturers.
The global lavatory service vehicles market is moderately fragmented. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on product improvements for better control over fluid transfer operations to minimize accidental overfilling. Manufacturers have also incorporated utilization of rust-proof, UV-resistant, and crack resistant materials to boost safety and efficiency standards. The report has also profiled key players in the global lavatory service vehicles market, including but not limited to Vestergaard, AERO Specialties Inc., TLD Group, Lift-A-Loft engineered aerial solutions, Access Air Systems, and TBD Owen Holland Ltd.
About the Report
This 250+ pages study provides detailed forecast data on the lavatory service vehicles market. The key categories covered in the report include vehicle type (trucks and carts), engine power (electric, non-electric, and hybrid), maximum capacity (under 50 gallons, 50-100 gallons, 101 – 200 gallons, and over 200 gallons), application (commercial and defense) and 25+ countries in key regions (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Middle East & Africa, and Japan).
Explore Fact.MR’s Detailed Coverage of Automotive Landscape
Vehicle Parking Meter Market– The study analyzes the impact of government policies, industry regulations and automotive finance schemes on global use of vehicle parking meters.
Automotive Clear Vision Systems Market– A detailed analysis on the most lucrative markets for automotive clear vision systems, and trends that are likely to affect demand around the world.
Automotive Tubeless Tires Market– The report discusses segmentation of the automotive tubeless tires market and its relation to the global automotive sector and economy.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the automotive sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
View source version on accesswire.com: