Experts at Consumer Walk list the top Android & Amazon tablet Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on Galaxy Tab, Amazon Fire & nabi kids’ tablets
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the top Black Friday Amazon and Android tablet deals for 2019? Deals experts at Consumer Walk have compared savings on Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Fire and nabi and LeapFrog kids’ tablets and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Tablet deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch for $0/mo. – Tab A 10.1” $0/mo after $14.17/mo. Available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 54% on a wide range of tablets at Amazon – check the latest prices on best-selling Amazon Fire tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Android tablets & Nabi DreamTab tablets for kids
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Apple iPads at Walmart
- Save on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices at Sprint.com
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
- Get the newest iPad for $0/mo. (one week only) – available at Sprint. iPad 7th Gen 32GB $0/mo. after $19.17/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills.
- iPad 6th Gen for $99.99 – for a limited time get the Apple iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 66% on Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets at Amazon – Samsung’s top-rated Android tablets have a thin design, long battery life, immersive display and many are compatible with a precision pen
- Save up to $70 on Amazon Fire HD & Fire kids tablets at Amazon – Prime shipping and a one year warranty available on select versions
- Save up to $80 on nabi kids tablets – on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to 52% on Windows, Samsung, Android and LeapFrog kids tablets at Walmart – check the latest deals on top-rated Android tablets at Walmart
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Tablets are highly versatile gadgets, ranging from being casual entertainment devices, such as the Amazon Fire and Samsung Galaxy Tab, all the way to professional-level portable computers, such as the iPad Pro. Notably, Android tablets provide a much deeper selection for children, with offerings from Nabi, LeapFrog, Dragon Touch, and more aimed at providing educational apps and games in kid-friendly cases.
How big of a discount can shoppers find on Black Friday? Retailers typically offer Black Friday deals with 20% to 50% discounts across nearly every product category.
The top Black Friday deals are typically found online. As a result, more and more shoppers now make their purchases online instead of in-store.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)