Early Black Friday 2019 blender & juicer deals are live now, here’s all the best early Ninja, Nutribullet & Vitamix Black Friday savings
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Looking for the best blender & juicer Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Spending Lab have identified the top early Black Friday Vitamix, Nutribullet & Ninja food processor & juicer deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best Blender & Juicer deals:
- Save up to $60 on KitchenAid Classic, Artisan & Professional Series stand mixers – at KitchenAid.com
- Save $50 off all new Vitamix blenders at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
- Save up to 71% on Oster, NutriBullet, KitchenAid & Cuisinart blenders at Walmart.com – click the link for the latest prices on personal, countertop and hand blenders, juicers & food processors from top brands
- Save up to 38% on top rated food processors at Walmart.com – check for live prices on multi-purpose chopping and slicing appliances with 7 to 13 cup bowls and variable speed options
- Save up to 42% on best selling Ninja blenders at Walmart.com – save on Ninja Supra, Performance, Fit, Foodi and Professional blenders with Auto IQ technology and nutrient extraction features
- Save up to 55% on Vitamix blenders at Walmart.com – check deals on compact, commercial and professional-grade variable-speed blenders with pulse features and vented lids
- Save $60 off the Vitamix E310 Classic Blender – at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
- Save $125 off the Vitamix A3500 Blender – at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
- Save up to 53% on hand immersion blenders at Walmart.com – save on 2 to 5 speed hand blenders from Hamilton Beach, KitchenAid, Betty Crocker and more top brands
- Save up to 62% on highly rated juicers at Amazon – check for deals on masticating, centrifugal and citrus juicers from Breville, Cuisinart, AICOK and more
- Save up to 27% on NutriBullet blenders, mixers & food processors at Amazon – check live prices on high-speed personal and full size blenders and nutrient-extracting juicers
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Health-conscious and fitness-minded individuals are easily among the majority of the most avid users of blenders and juicers, as they rely on these kitchen appliances heavily for their nutritional smoothies and other well-blended recipes. Well-recognized blender brands include Vitamix and Nutribullet, which offer their own lines of full-sized and space-saving blenders as well as food processors.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Both brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers offer discounts on thousands of items during Black Friday. On average, shoppers can save 20% on in-store deals and 24% on online deals, according to personal finance website The Balance.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)