Check out the top early Sprint deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring Apple Watch 5, iPad & Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more Android smartphone sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here are the best early Sprint Black Friday 2019 deals. Save on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, Samsung GalaxyNote 10, Google Pixel 4, Apple iPads and Apple Watch 5 devices by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Sprint cell phone deals:
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 9 cell phones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR & iPhone X at Sprint – live deals and line service plans available now on top-rated iPhone models
- Save up to 68% off on Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 3 smartphones at Sprint – including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- Save over 50% off on a wide range of LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases – pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
Best Sprint wearables deals:
- Save 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 – save on Apple Watch Series 5, Nike, Stainless Steel & Aluminium models at Sprint.com
- Take 50% off any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Apple Watch 5 Nike) – check full offer details at Sprint.com
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com (Offer ends 1/9)
Best Sprint tablet deals:
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
- iPad 6th Gen for $99.99 – for a limited time get the Apple iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
- Get the newest iPad for $0/mo. (one week only) – available at Sprint. iPad 7th Gen 32GB $0/mo. after $19.17/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch for $0/mo. – Tab A 10.1” $0/mo after $14.17/mo. Available at Sprint.com
- Save on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices at Sprint.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sprint offers some of the most impressive deals on cell phones and wireless calling plans among telecommunication companies. They have new customer deals that allow significant savings on newly released handsets like the iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10, and Google Pixel 4. Their Switch to Sprint deals provide unlimited data, call and text for just $35 per month, minus the hassle of an annual contract. They also have the latest Apple Watch 5 and iPad available.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? Retail giants Walmart and Amazon deliver the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the widest selection of products.
According to eMarketer, Amazon will retain its place at the top of the e-commerce market in 2019 by contributing to 47% of all total online sales. It is predicted that their sales will grow by 20% this year, bringing total revenue to an impressive $282.52 billion. Combined with an extensive selection of items along with a more convenient user experience, shopping on Amazon provides consumers more value than simple discounts.
Walmart’s online growth is one of the fastest in the industry, with e-commerce research firm eMarketer forecasting that the company’s online sales will grow by 33% this year. Last year, Walmart leapt ahead of Apple to become the third biggest online retailer in the US.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)