Check out our list of the top 4K smart TV Black Friday 2019 deals and save on 55 inch, 60 inch & 65 inch HDR TVs from Sony, LG, Samsung and Sharp
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Looking for the best 4K TV Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Consumer Articles have identified the top Black Friday 4K and UHD LED and OLED TV deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to $752 on top rated 4K TV models at Amazon – check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart – including discounts on best-selling TCL, LG, Samsung and Vizio TVs
- Save up to $300 on bestselling 55” 4K TV models at Amazon – check live prices on popular 55-inch HDR TVs from Toshiba, Sony, TCL, Insignia and other top brands
- Save up to 50% on Samsung 4K TVs at Amazon – save on flat, curved & frame QLED and LED TVs with AI upscaling and up to 8K resolution
- Save up to $300 on LG 4K TVs at Amazon.com – check live prices on highly rated OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save up to 28% on a wide range of 4K TV models at B&H Photo Video – check deals on top offerings from popular TV brands
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A 4K TV is a type of television that features a resolution of around 4,000 pixels horizontally. The market share for these smart TVs has increased as more models from Samsung, LG, and Sharp are manufactured and sold worldwide. These HDR TVs come in 55 inch, 65 inch or bigger screen sizes.
Which stores have the best deals on Black Friday? Retail giants Amazon and Walmart offer the widest range of discounted products for their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events, making them the best stores for holiday season sales.
Amazon stated that in 2018 over one million toys and 700,000 fashion items were sold during the first nine hours of their Black Friday deals going live. Deals are continuously made available in every product category, ensuring that Amazon shoppers can find discounts on items during the entire sales event.
Walmart’s online revenue is predicted to grow by approximately 33% in 2019, according to e-commerce analytics company eMarketer. Walmart is currently trailing Amazon and eBay as the third-largest online retailer in the US.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)