Black Friday & Cyber Monday Verizon, AT&T & Sprint iPhone deals for 2019 are here, compare the best savings on Apple phones including iPhone 11, XR, XS, 8 & other models
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best AT&T, Sprint & Verizon Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals on Apple iPhones are shown below, including deals on iPhone 6, 7, 8, 11, XR, XS & more Apple phones.
Best iPhone deals:
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo at Sprint – when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to 60% on the Apple iPhone XR – available in Black, Yellow, White, Coral, Blue & (PRODUCT) RED with line and service plan deals at Sprint
- Save up to 57% on the Apple iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone 8 – at Sprint
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of Apple iPhones – check the latest live deals and flash sales on Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS, XR & more at Sprint
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest Apple iPhone 11, XR, X, 8 & more top-rated smartphone deals
- Switch and get Verizon’s best price guaranteed on iPhone XS Max & Apple Watch Series 3 – at Verizon
- Save up to 50% on the Apple iPhone XR at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 74% on the Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus – at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T – check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
- Get an iPhone XR 64GB for $0 – at AT&T
- Save up to $1,000 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones at Boost Mobile – including discounts on the iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 & older models
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Walmart
- Save up to 72% on unlocked Apple iPhones at Amazon – check live prices on Apple iPhone 11, XR, XS, X, 8, 7 & 6 smartphones
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The newly launched iPhone 11 is affordable and better with its new ultra-wide camera feature. It also comes in various pastel colors. For a more sophisticated design, the iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max offers the same features and design, but with an extra camera lens and higher storage capacity. The upgraded camera makes it clearly superior to last year’s XR and XS series and is projected to surpass the sales volume of iPhone models 6, 7 and 8.
iPhones are Apple’s most popular product. From 2014 to 2017, Apple released 5 models – iPhones 6, 6S, 7, 8, and X. By 2018, the XR and XS were available for purchase, with the XR being the cheaper choice between the two. At present, the latest models are the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. iPhone 11 has only 2 rear cameras, while the Pro and Pro Max versions have three due to the addition of the telephoto camera.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)