Save on a variety of patio furniture including heaters, sheds and fire pits with our round-up of the best patio furniture Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday patio furniture deals of 2019? The Consumer Post monitor savings on an array of patio sheds, fire pits, heaters and other patio furniture over Black Friday & Cyber Monday and are sharing their top deals for shoppers below.
Best Amazon Patio Furniture deals:
- Save up to $350 on top-rated patio furniture at Amazon – check live prices on best-selling patio chairs, tables, bar sets, dining sets, conversation sets, bistro sets, cushions & accessories
- Save up to $350 on Rubbermaid, Suncast, Arrow & Keter sheds at Amazon – check live prices on plastic, resin & galvanized steel outdoor storage for lawn equipment and backyard tools
- Save up to 33% on Hiland, AmazonBasics & Dr. Infrared patio heaters at Amazon – save on highly rated electric, propane, gas & wood outdoor heaters
- Save up to 31% on metal, stone & ceramic fire pits at Amazon – check live prices on propane, charcoal & wood-burning fire pits with BBQ cooking grills and flame-retardant lids
Best Walmart Patio Furniture deals:
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of patio furniture at Walmart.com – save on popular furniture sets and pieces from Better Homes & Gardens, Belham Living, Coral Coast and more top brands
- Save up to 46% on fire pits and outdoor fireplaces at Walmart.com – save on Mainstays, Axxonn, Best Choice Products & Sun Joe fire pits
- Save up to 52% on patio heaters & heat lamps at Walmart.com – check live prices on wall-mounted, hanging, standing & portable backyard heaters
- Save up to 38% on best-selling storage sheds at Walmart.com – check deals on weather-resistant vertical & horizontal sheds for patio accessories, garden supplies & pool equipment
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Patio furniture enhances the value of a home as it adds both form and function. Typically made of aluminum, resin wicker, wrought iron, wood, or steel, these are especially designed for outdoor use, or in a shed. They’re sturdy, light-weight, space efficient, and comfortable, too. Aside from furniture, having a fire pit or patio heater also comes in handy. A fire pit offers great roasting capability while a patio heater gives better temperature control.
When does Black Friday 2019 take place this year? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 land on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Amazon makes deals available as early as the first week of November. New items and more discounts are typically introduced every hour once the actual week of Black Friday begins. These deals are usually available until the first week of December. Walmart also gets a head start on holiday sales season with their Early Holiday Savings, beginning on October 25th and running throughout November. Top items such as electronics, toys, and sporting goods are expected to be on sale. Black Friday sales at Walmart’s retail outlets normally begin on Thanksgiving Day. Online shoppers can get a headstart though, as deals are available on Walmart.com as early as the evening before.
The majority of Black Friday’s special discounts usually apply until Cyber Monday only. Amazon usually stretches that period with its Cyber Monday Deals Week extending holiday savings until the next weekend.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)