Save Bubble review the best early LG TV deals for Black Friday 2019. Save on 55”, 65” & 75” TVs, smart TVs, 4K TVs & OLED TVs
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the best early LG TV Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on LG Smart TVs, 4K TVs & OLED TVs.
Best LG TV deals:
- Save up to 44% on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to $153 on top rated LG Smart TVs at Amazon.com – save on the NanoCell TV series with 4K Active HDR, LG ThinQ AI technology and built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Save up to 40% on 55 inch, 65 inch & 77 inch LG 4K OLED TVs at Amazon – check live prices on the latest 4K TVs with IPS wide viewing angles, 4K Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos audio
- Save $802.01 on the LG Nano 9 Series 65″ 4K Ultra HD TV at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on highly rated LG TVs at B&H Photo Video – check deals on popular UHD and 4K TV models
- Save on select models of LG TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Gamers and media consumers prefer an OLED TV as it delivers stronger contrasts and better black levels than an LED TV in addition to smart TV functions. Almost all LG TV models on the market use this technology with the 55 inch LG C9 OLED serving as a suitable example. LG also has the NanoCell 4k TV product lineup as an alternative, with 70 inch and 65 inch variants to match their OLED counterparts.
What is the meaning behind Black Friday? The term ‘Black Friday’ was originally coined by a Philadelphia policeman to describe the heavy traffic caused by throngs of shoppers hoping to take advantage of holiday sales the Friday after Thanksgiving. Today, Black Friday is the sales period around late November when holiday shoppers can enjoy attractive in-store and online deals offered by top retailers.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)