Saver Trends share the best early Chromebook Black Friday deals of 2019, including Black Friday savings on Samsung Chromebook 3, Google Pixelbook, Asus Chromebook Flip and more
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find an updated list of early Black Friday Chromebook deals, featuring savings on touchscreen Chromebooks and Chromebooks from Samsung, Acer, HP, Google, Lenovo and Asus. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday team at Saver Trends.
Best Chromebook deals:
- Save up to $80 on HP Chromebooks at HP.com – HP’s top-rated Chromebooks include access to 2 years of 100GB storage on Google Drive
- Save up to 81% on a wide range of Chromebook laptops at Amazon – check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, Google Pixelbook, Acer Chromebook, Asus Chromebook Flip and Lenovo Chromebooks
- Save up to $140 on Samsung Chromebooks at Amazon – check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, 4, Plus V2 and Pro in a variety of sizes
- Save up to $209 on Google Pixelbook laptops at Amazon – find deals on Pixelbooks with storage options up to 512GB
- Save up to $455 on Acer touchscreen Chromebooks – at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on Chromebooks at Walmart.com – check the latest deals on top-rated HP, Samsung, Acer and Lenovo Chromebooks
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With their compact touchscreen design and reasonable price tags, Chromebooks have done well to penetrate the laptop market even with the proliferation of ultrabooks. Affordable models from Asus and Samsung are particularly popular, namely the Asus Chromebook Flip and Samsung Chromebook 3. Professionals and entrepreneurs prefer the Google Pixelbook and Acer Chromebook Spin 13 for business use.
How big of a discount can shoppers find on Black Friday? Both online stores and retail outlets offer discounts on items during Black Friday. These deals typically offer discounts from 20% up to 50% off across a variety of product categories.
Top retailers typically announce their best deals online, including online-exclusive discounts. This makes online shopping more and more attractive to holiday shoppers compared to heading into stores.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)