Secure Cloud Platform Connects Clients to Lawyers by Providing Law Firm Branded Access to Documents, Client Communication Tools, and More
CLEVELAND–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ILTACON19–This week at ILTACON 2019 in Orlando, Connective Counsel unveils ConnectIVITY, a new mobile client-facing app for law firms. Officially launching in early 2020 and currently in beta testing, ConnectIVITY is a secure cloud-based platform that provides law firm clients with intuitive access to legal documents, automated legal forms and agreements, secure messaging, and digital billing and payment options.
Extending far beyond the features of a client portal or collaboration platform, ConnectIVITY effectively becomes a centralized, dynamic client service tool. The app streamlines client service and file sharing to strengthen the attorney-client relationship. Several mid-size law firms are already using ConnectIVITY including Cleveland-based Kohrman Jackson & Krantz (KJK) which provided the first in-house test environment for Connective Counsel.
Designed to complement, but not replace, a document management system (DMS), ConnectIVITY already integrates with Worldox, a popular and widely-used DMS. Lawyers and staff using Worldox can easily search for, select, and upload documents to ConnectIVITY for client access.
Connective Counsel is led by CEO Jennifer M. Hart, an attorney at KJK who left to launch the startup. Hart commented: “We are incredibly proud to unveil ConnectIVITY at ILTACON this week. This innovative technology product provides essential resources for both law firms and their clients throughout their business relationship. Developed within a law firm based on real feedback from lawyers, administrators, and clients, ConnectIVITY has vast potential to improve legal clients’ experience and build transparency, loyalty, and trust. We are rigorously testing the software and adding to its extensive functionality and we look forward to officially launching the app in the first half of 2020.”
ConnectIVITY feature highlights include:
– Customizable Law Firm Branding – Law firms can easily customize ConnectIVITY’s look and feel by inserting their firm name and logo onto the client mobile app or web platform, effectively adding a branded, trusted resource to every client’s smartphone, tablet, or computer.
– Proprietary Dashboards – ConnectIVITY’s attractive dashboards give clients insight into their legal process and keep clients apprised of case information, documents and financial/billing details through push notifications to their phones.
– In-depth Innovations – Versatile for many uses, ConnectIVITY can be used to store, assemble, and manage many different types of information. Real estate clients can view comprehensive closing binders organized by property, including purchases, sales, leases, amendments and terminations. The app can be used to create a Corporate Record Book with a Table of Contents, providing access to the whole cap table, a shareholders list, ledgers and operating agreements. Client-facing Human Resources and Finance documents can be easily organized and exchanged.
– Machine Learning Driven Billing and Online Payments – ConnectIVITY’s machine learning technology transforms paper bills into digital ones and enables payment within the app via LawPay integration.
– Secure Messaging – Keep clients updated with ConnectIVITY’s secure messaging tool.
– Contract Automation and Signature – Clients can complete, execute and send simple contracts and agreements which the law firm sets up on the app such as NDAs.
– 24/7/365 Availability/iOS Ready – The ConnectIVITY app assigns a unique web address for each law firm, requiring only an internet connection to run. It runs on iPhones and iPads as well.
Worldox/World Software Corporation President Ray Zwiefelhofer, Chairperson of the ILTA Partner Advisory Council, said: “ConnectIVITY is a breakthrough product that integrates seamlessly with Worldox. Law firms need both a powerful DMS like Worldox and a great way for clients to easily access their documents and information. The ConnectIVITY/Worldox combination accomplishes that with simple elegance. We look forward to ConnectIVITY officially launching in 2020.”
ConnectIVITY’s straightforward pricing is $100 per client per year for its beta group, which is actively accepting law firm members.
The Connective Counsel team will be demonstrating ConnectIVITY this week from Monday, August 19th – Thursday, August 22nd at ILTACON 2019 in the Exhibit Hall’s Startup Hub (booth #3). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a demo at ILTACON or online, or to join ConnectIVITY’s beta testing program.
About Connective Counsel
Connective Counsel (www.connectivecounsel.com) is a technology company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. The company began as an internal project at Kohrman Jackson & Krantz, a midsize, business law firm servicing a wide range of clients. From publicly traded companies to individuals, the firm needed a technology solution to enhance their client’s experience. Connective Counsel was created to meet that need. Today, Connective Counsel is a technology company that provides innovative legal solutions to law firms and their clients. With a first-in-industry dedicated mobile application that puts clients first, Connective Counsel is innovating every day for clients and law firms. Follow Connective Counsel on social media on Twitter @ConnectiveCouns, or on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Christy Burke, Burke & Company PR